Monday, August 23, 2004

How To Have Confidence With People In The Day Ahead

Question:

What is the worst thing you can do when you start your day?

Answer:

Wake up feeling lethargic and expect yourself to perform at
100% from the moment you get up in the morning; and then
compare how you are doing during the day against this
unrealistic benchmark.

There is a better way!

As you wake up in the morning take charge of your thoughts in
that early morning awareness before you fully awake.

Do this before you get up out of bed by repeating some
affirmations. Affirmations work very well WHEN you say them with
strong feelings in a state of deep relaxation.

If you have heard about affirmations before and never got the
maximum benefit from them it is because you did not know how to
take a very ordinary approach and supercharge it.

Supercharging affirmations depends on four factors:

- Phrasing affirmations in the right way
- Choosing ones that are right for you
- Saying them while in a state of deep relaxation
- Speaking them with strong feeling

At the end of this message I will tell you how to get fr*e tips
from an expert that will explain the nuts and bolts of
affirmations.

But for now...

When you use affirmations correctly their impact will last for at
least a few hours - long enough to get you started on the day
ahead.

Pay close attention now because I am going to reveal details of
some of my personal and very private habits...

I use the following affirmations to help me get up in a positive
state of mind:

- Positive thoughts bring me the benefits I desire

- Negative thoughts have no influence over me

- Everyday and in everyway I am getting better and better


To start the day with confidence...

- I am confident and charming with the people I meet

- I radiate confidence and relaxation

- I start great conversations easily and effortlessly

- I approve of myself and feel great about myself

- I have sky-high self-esteem


You can do the same.

Remember to say these affirmations with feeling and do so quietly
inside your head while in that relaxed awakening state.

Unless I use this ritual each morning I tend to feel negative
about the day ahead. The difference from feeling negative to
feeling positive is huge for the sake of those few minutes in the
morning.

You can also go one step further and imagine the day ahead
working out well. See yourself doing your best and easily dealing
with challenges. Imagine yourself feeling confident and behaving
in that way no matter who you deal with.

Imagine you will have a great day in this way and you are
directing your unconscious to make it happen in the language it
understands best - feelings and images.

Forget about will power.

Will power is a waste of time because it´s like talking to the
most powerful part of your mind in a language it does not
understand.

Peter Murphy is a peak performance expert. He recently
produced a very popular free report: 10 Simple Steps to
Developing Communication Confidence. Apply now because
it is available for a limited time only at:
http://www.howtotalkwithconfidence.com/report.htm

No comments: